شبكة ومنتديات نجوم مصر
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

افــلام عــربى | افــلام اجنــبـية | افــلام هـنـدية | افــلام كــرتــون | مصــارعــة حـــرة | مـسـلـسـلات | برامــج | برامج تليفزيـونيـــــــة

الرئيسيةالرئيسية   Common Adjectives Star_110  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  

Common Adjectives

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Mr.Fadi

::| الادارة |::

::| الادارة |::

الادارة
المساهمات : 5
التسجيل : 29/07/2015

Common Adjectives Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Common Adjectives    Common Adjectives Emptyالسبت أغسطس 01, 2015 8:43 am

Common Adjectives

A Common adjective is an adjective that is not written with a capital letter. Most Adjectives are Common and they are used to describe nouns. They give more details or information about the nouns that they are associated with. They are words that tell the attributes or characteristics of something. We use them every day, but not everyone knows how to identify them or use them properly. CommonAdjectives defines and gives life to everything we see, feel, think and touch. Let’s take a look at some examples and how they can be used.
Examples of Common Adjectives are:
big, small, handsome, hard, strong, old, hot, hairy, cold
That’s a very big box.
The small mouse ate the cheese.
My boyfriend, Michael is a handsome man.
I like hard candy better than chewing gum.
Jim has strong arms.
My old socks have holes in them.
She enjoys hot tea before bedtime.
He has hairy legs.
I put gloves on my cold hands.
Common Adjectives can be used to answer question like what kind, or which one?
Hi. I’m calling about the car you’re selling?
It’s a great car, and it’s in excellent condition.
What kind of seats does it have?
They’re very comfortable seats, and soft.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Common Adjectives
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
شبكة ومنتديات نجوم مصر :: المنتديات العامة - General Forums :: المنتدى العام - General Forum-
انتقل الى: